University of Washington Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Acceptance of Terms. These Website Terms and Conditions of Use, as updated from time to time by University of Washington, apply to this website which is published by a University of Washington education, research, patient care, or service area (internal or external to University of Washington) (“website”). You should carefully read these Website Terms and Conditions of Use before using the website. You can review the most current version of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use at any time at http://uw.edu/online/terms. This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree with these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, you are not authorized to use this website.
2. Access to Password-Protected Areas. 进入本网站的某些部分(“密码保护区域”)可能需要登录和密码信息. You must have this information in order to access these areas.
3. Online Privacy Statement. 您的个人身份及非个人信息的使用将受“网上隐私声明”的约束 http://uw.edu/online/privacy. Your use of this website indicates that you have read and agree to the Online Privacy Statement.
4. Prohibited Behavior. 您必须对您在使用本网站时的行为负责，并尊重华盛顿大学和第三方(个人或实体)与本网站及其内容有关的权利.
- You may not use this website for any purpose or in any manner that violates any local, state, or federal law or regulation or the law or regulation of any foreign government.
- You may not violate University of Washington’s or third parties’ rights via downloading, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise using this website.
- You may not use this website to post or send any infringing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or pornographic material.
- You may not use or exploit any portion of this website to distribute commercial messages, “spam,” or other unsolicited communications.
- You may not directly or indirectly, 故意以可能对大学或任何第三方产生重大不利影响的任何方式扰乱或干扰本网站.
- 您不得采取任何行动，对华盛顿大学的网络基础设施施加或可能施加不合理或不成比例的巨大负荷, as determined by University of Washington in its sole discretion.
- You may not bypass any measures University of Washington may use to prevent or restrict access to this website.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. The use of this website is solely at your own risk. This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. 华盛顿大学明确拒绝对本网站的任何形式的任何明示或暗示的保证, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. 华盛顿大学明确表示不对本网站任何其他用户的行为承担任何责任. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. University of Washington makes no warranty that this website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, current, accurate, 完整或无错误，或通过使用本网站获得的结果准确或可靠. 您理解并承认，就本网站的任何缺陷或不满，您唯一的补救办法是停止使用本网站. You may have other rights which may vary from state to state.
6. Exclusions and Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and Agree that University of Washington shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data loss, 或由于与您使用本网站相关的任何事项而造成的其他损失(即使被告知此类损害的可能性).
7. Intellectual Property. This website and its contents are owned by University of Washington or third parties and are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. Certain content, such as copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission of third parties. Except as allowed by law (such as fair use) or as expressly permitted in connection with specific content, this website and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, or used in any way without the prior written permission of University of Washington or the third-party owner.
8. Reporting Copyright Violations. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) of 1998, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(2), University of Washington has a DMCA Registered Agent for notice of alleged DMCA copyright infringement. You may contact University of Washington DMCA Registered Agent at email address email@example.com. For more information, please visit the University of Washington DMCA website. To file a notice of infringement with University, the requirements specified in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 must be fulfilled. The text of this statute can be found at the United States Copyright Office website, located at http://www.copyright.gov.
9. Links. This website may include links to other websites. 您承认并同意，这些链接是为您的方便而提供的，并不反映华盛顿大学对链接网站或其提供商的任何认可. University of Washington makes no representations or warranties with respect to any linked website: Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
10. Jurisdiction and Venue. 本协议以及您与华盛顿大学之间的关系将受华盛顿州法律管辖, without respect to its conflict of law provisions. 您同意，十大彩票平台您与华盛顿大学之间的任何争议，审判地将完全由位于金县的州或联邦法院管辖, Washington.
11. Changes. From time to time, University of Washington may change this website and/or the Website Terms and Conditions of Use. If a change to these Website Terms and Conditions of Use is made, University of Washington will post the revised Website Terms and Conditions of Use on this website. 华盛顿大学保留在任何时候增加或更改本网站或停止提供本网站的权利，且不承担任何责任. 华盛顿大学保留在任何时候拒绝任何人进入本网站和/或其内容的权利，恕不另行通知.
12. Miscellaneous. 这些网站条款和使用条件构成您和华盛顿大学之间十大彩票平台本网站的完整协议. There is no agency, 任何用户与华盛顿大学之间仅通过使用本网站而产生的合作或合资关系. These Website Terms and Conditions of Use are binding upon your successors, assigns, heirs and executors. 如果本网站的任何条款和使用条件被任何有管辖权的法院发现是无效的, 该等条款的无效不影响本网站使用条款和条件的其余条款的有效性, which shall remain in full force and effect. 华盛顿大学未能行使或执行本网站使用条款和条件的任何权利或规定不构成对该等权利或条件的放弃. 任何由本网站或本网站使用条款和条件引起的或与之相关的索赔或诉讼理由必须在索赔或诉讼理由产生后一年内提交. 本网站的章节标题仅为方便使用而设，不会对本协议的实质意义产生任何影响.
13. Your Responsibility. The Internet is a valuable tool for University of Washington’s education, research, patient care, or service areas. 华盛顿大学鼓励您留意其网站的意图和目的，并负责保护您的个人身份信息.
- If under the age of 18: Some internet sites may ask you to share information about yourself. Before sending any information about yourself over the Internet to University of Washington, be sure to ask your parents for permission.
- If under the age of 13: If you are under the age of 13, 你的父母/合法监护人将需要核实他们允许你通过相应的大学网站披露个人身份信息.
b. Parents/Legal Guardians. 华盛顿大学鼓励您在您的孩子使用互联网的过程中发挥积极作用，在向他们发送任何十大彩票平台他们自己的信息之前，与他们讨论安全可靠的计算.
- Children Under the Age of 13: If your child is under the age of 13, 华盛顿大学要求您在允许您的孩子提交个人身份信息之前查看网站并遵循所要求的验证程序.
14. Termination. University of Washington may block, suspend, or terminate your use of the website at any time for any reason. Reasons University of Washington might do so include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) your breach of this agreement; (b) University of Washington is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) University of Washington believes that your actions could cause financial loss or legal liability to University of Washington or other users of this website; (d) routine network maintenance affecting all users; or (e) your use of this website or service in a manner that violates the law or University of Washington policies.
15. Contact Information. If you have questions about these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, you should contact the University of Washington education, research, patient care, or service area (internal or external to University of Washington) which publishes the website. Many websites will have a contact link.
April 26, 2011